Lipotropic & B12 Combo
Lipotropic injections contain methionine, inositol, choline, carnitine, glutamine, ascorbic acid, and valine. These lipotropic compounds enhance liver function. The removal of fat in the liver is sped up when combined with vitamin B1, 2, 3, 6 and B12.
Why Lipotropics and B Vitamins
Firstly, all B vitamins help the body convert carbohydrates into glucose. Secondly, Lipotropic B12 injections catalyze the breakdown of fat during metabolism. In addition, this helps burn excess fat. This combination increases your energy levels, allows you to burn more fat, and enhances the functions of the liver.
- Vitamins B1, 2, 3, 6, & 9 promote circulation and convert food into energy. Each of the B vitamins plays a part in healthy cellular growth and the production of energy in the body.
- Vitamin B12 plays a big role in synthesizing and regulating DNA. B12 helps form new and healthy cells while also increasing energy levels.
- Methionine, inositol, choline, & carnitine are lipotropic compounds. They breakdown fat during metabolism, aiding in Lipotropic fat burning.
- Glutamine is important for protein synthesis which helps build lean muscle.
- Ascorbic Acid is naturally occurring. It has antioxidant properties used to promote a healthy immune system.
- Valine is a branched-chain amino acid in many proteins. Valine reduces appetite and cravings.
Is This Treatment for You
If you are having trouble losing weight on a diet, you might be lacking the necessary vitamins and minerals your body needs to burn fat efficiently. Lipotropic B12 injections provide more benefit than oral supplements. To clarify, oral supplements are less effective. They are less effective because due to the digestive process. So if you are lacking necessary energy, or are having trouble losing weight, this treatment could be right for you. CLICK HERE to contact us for more info
CLICK HERE for a downloadable pdf of the different lipotropic injections available at Body Concepts and Wellness.